Omni Prepaid, LLC is the parent company for industry leaders Omni Prepaid, LLC, the parent company of GiftCards.com and WRL.com, LLC, is a secure card-printing, fulfillment, and technology solutions provider to the prepaid card industry and is certified by Visa, MasterCard and Discover and is the world’s largest on demand gift card and greeting card site. We also own MyCoupons.com; the oldest online coupon site with over 1 million visitors per month. and Swapagift.com and GiftCodes.com, which participate in the secondary merchant gift card market. Together our unique combination of sites provide the ability to offer more unique corporate and consumer opportunities than anyone else in the marketplace.
As a private, debt-free company with no outside shareholders or investment, Omni Prepaid, LLC has the flexibility to make long term investments without the common distractions associated with venture driven companies. Wolfe’s founder has a history since 1996 of building highly successful and very popular internet businesses. Founded in 2007, Omni Prepaid, LLC is profitable, employs 90+ full-time employees in our company owned 20,000 square foot secure facility in Pittsburgh, PA (Greentree Area).
Rated #12 best place to work for in Pittsburgh in 2011, Wolfe’s success is built around the organization’s most valuable asset – its employees. Engaged, empowered and excited are just a few of the things you will feel while working for us.
Under moderate supervision, the candidate will formulate and define test plan and test scripts working from business requirements and functional design documents through research and fact-finding to test and certify moderately complex information systems. The successful candidate will analyze and revise existing life cycle documents as necessary for change management items and enhancements. He or she should be competent to work on all phases of QA life cycle within a development life cycle using Continuous Integration (CI) techniques.
You will join a growing team working to drive Wolfe.com group of companies’ products from idea to commercialization and be responsible for certifying the quality of complex web software products. You will use proven, industry standard software development methodologies and processes to write and execute test plan and test scripts in the QA life cycle.
This is an on-site position, based in our Pittsburgh, PA office.
- White and black box testing experience
- Coordinate and plan QA test phase of projects
- Develop a project plan, assign work and ensure target dates are met
- Write and implement test cases and procedures
- Ensure quality assurance compliance with the software development process, including required documentation
- Provide training and assistance to QA testers
- Identify areas and functions to be tested for new and changed software
- Review draft specifications and provide feedback to improve the product under development
- Maintain the quality of information recorded in defect tracking system
- Work closely with team members to ensure status and schedules are communicated
- Execute automated test scripts where applicable Ability to handle frequent time/deadline pressures and work in a fast pace environment
- Deliver projects built to scope, according to agreed upon goals for requirements and analysis phases of life cycle
- Create and perform analytical functions and tasks with minor supervision
Experience required for this position :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or equivalent in work experience
- At least three (3) years of Quality Assurance testing experience in QA life cycle
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of experience working with teams in different departments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy, thoroughness, and strong attention to detail
Ideal candidate will have prior experience with e-commerce. Compensation includes a competitive base salary and potential incentive based upon performance, company-wide profit sharing plan, 401(k), and full medical/dental/vision benefits provided.
If this position excites you, send resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org.