Are you looking for a great company to work for in your next career opportunity? If so, we feel you have found the right place. GiftCards.com is a premiere employer in the Pittsburgh, PA area. We don’t just say it, we can prove it!
Recent Company and Executive Team Recognitions:
Currently, GiftCards.com has 85 employees, and we are looking to add one more ambitious, goal-oriented, results driven employee to our ranks. We have been growing year over year, we are approaching the $100m value load level with goals to hit $1B in 2 years and we have industry-changing patents and technology.
Here’s what our job entails:
You will report directly to the CEO, with the title Chief Technology Officer (CTO). The CTO will oversee the IT Team including a staff of (currently) 26 direct and indirect reports. The primary role is to drive the development, release to production, and operations of the strategic e-commerce properties of the group, to achieve the strategic business objectives of the group. In collaboration with the other business teams, this role entails guiding the IT team participation in the definition of the new projects and features, the project planning and project execution, and assuring the projects reach their on-time/on-quality release.
Other key roles include:
- Assure that all IT resources (applications, architectures, technologies, and infrastructure) are “fit for growth” and will support the growth and peaks of the business, as well as the compliance and security requirements.
- Collaborate with the other executives to define and achieve the business objectives of the group.
- Develop strategic, innovative, and tactical solutions to drive cost savings and process improvements for both IT and the business.
- Manage all infrastructure, network operations, and telecom support.
- Continuously assess existing IT applications, architectures, technologies, and infrastructures to identify necessary upgrades and improvements.
- Continuously identify and hire the IT talent required to achieve the business objectives, and coach and mentor the individuals in the IT team to reach their career potentials.
- Define and continuously improve and streamline the agile IT processes to align with the evolving business objectives.
Experience required for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; Master’s degree preferred but experience trumps
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in executive role.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in overseeing all aspects of an organization’s IT department in a e-commerce, technology-based, innovative company.
- Minimum five (5) years’ management experience with a proven track record of effective delegation, motivation, and employee satisfaction
- Proven experience in building an IT department and generating large-scale change
- Strong knowledge of software and system architectures for growth and efficiency.
- Prior experience using Agile methodologies with a team of at least 20 developers is a must
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, with an emphasis on writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strategic Thinker
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Compensation includes a competitive executive base salary and incentive based upon performance, company-wide profit sharing plan that converts to ownership on sale or IPO, 401(k), full medical/dental/vision benefits provided, and unlimited vacation.
If this position excites you, apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
OmniPrepaid, LLC the parent company of GiftCards.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OmniPrepaid, LLC does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.