GiftCards.com, the #1 website for gift cards, is looking for a Search Engine Manager with over 5 years’ hands-on experience who can put GiftCards.com on the top results of all/most key category searches. An expert in running Search Engine Management campaigns and Search Engine Optimization with a proven track record of outstanding results.
The candidate will dominate the search discipline from big picture strategy down to the most minor details of execution including SEO, SEM, SMM, and PPC. He/she will have worked preferably for an Internet/e-Commerce company and optimized results through a variety of ongoing activities.
SEM: Profound understanding of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, keyword analysis, industry tools, competitive analysis, keyword efficiency indexes, optimization of CPC rates, and conversion rate analysis.
SEO: Thorough understanding of the SEO methodologies, tools, and practices. Clear distinction of white hat vs. black hat practices. Remain constantly updated on new trends, changes in algorithms, Google Panda and Google Penguin. Highly familiar with top search engines: Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. Ability to work closely with marketing and IT teams to integrate necessary changes on website in a timely fashion.
Specific Tasks Include:
- 1. Submission: submitting web pages to social bookmarking sites such as Digg and Reddit.
- 2. Content Review: evaluate and enhance the content of web pages to include targeted keywords and keyword phrases
- 3. Link Building: obtain partnerships and support within the niche or industry, find high-ranking websites willing to link back to the company site, offer services and collaboration with other webmasters and participate in various other strategies to help build links to the site.
- 4. CPC Campaign Management: keyword research, bidding strategies, advertising copy and landing page optimization, testing and fine-tuning advertisements and more.
- 5. Social Media: coordinate with Social Media Manager to leverage tools and services like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and others to optimize results.
- 6. Analytics – Use Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
Basic Skills: Analytical, persistent, organized, innovative, and updated on all trends. A self-starter and a trusted advisor to marketing team. Ability to interact and communicate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams. Ability to manage budgets and deliver tasks on time. Tech-savvy, active and very familiar with all digital media: operating systems, social media, mobile platforms, blogging, etc.
Basic Requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferably IT and/or Business related. Over 5 years’ experience, mainly in SEM/SEO function. Strong work ethic and integrity. US citizen or permission to work in the United States.
The position reports into the company’s Chief Marketing Officer and is located in Pittsburgh, PA.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary and potential incentive based upon performance, company-wide profit sharing plan, 401(k), and full medical/dental/vision benefits provided.
If this position excites you, apply by emailing email@example.com with your resume.
Wolfe, LLC the parent company of GiftCards.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wolfe, LLC does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
GiftCards.com™ is the online leader in gift cards, corporate incentives, group gifts, and discount gift cards to hundreds of today’s most popular retailers. GiftCards.com is the exclusive website to offer payment association branded gift cards to over 4 million local retailers, including restaurants, apparel retailers, car washes and more.