Are you looking for a great company to work for in your next career opportunity? If so, we feel you have found the right place. GiftCards.com is a premiere employer in the Pittsburgh, PA area. We don’t just say it, we can prove it!
Recent Company and Executive Team Recognitions:
- Pittsburgh 100 Fastest Growing Companies (5 separate years)
- 2011 Ernst & Young E-Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner
- 2011 CFO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 CIO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Top Pittsburgh’s Best Places to Work
- 2011 Manufacturer of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Best Gift Card Site
- 2012 First Gift Card site to offer Local Gift Cards, 1.7 million merchants
- 2012 Issued 3 patents, and 27 pending
Currently, GiftCards.com has roughly 125+ employees, and we are looking to add one more ambitious, goal-oriented, results driven employee to our ranks. We have been growing year over year, and are approaching the $100m value load level with goals to hit $1B in 2 years and we have industry changing patents and technology.
Here’s what our job entails:
Our new team member will act as part of a team responsible for maintaining all aspects of the computing environment consisting primarily of Linux servers and Fortinet & Cisco network devices. Responsibilities include performing system (hardware & software) upgrades, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise, managing backup systems, automating routine system tasks, system monitoring, maintaining system documentation and resolving issues escalated by the helpdesk.
Experience required for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field, or equivalent in work experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of one (1) year IT experience
- Should be familiar with several of the following:
- Linux administration (CentOs/Red Hat)
- Configuring & managing LAMP stack
- Relational database management, preferably MySQL
- Troubleshooting tools (tcpdump, netstat, iostat, sar)
- Network protocols NFS, DNS, SSH, LDAP, etc.
- Unix shell and system administrator level knowledge of PHP
- Configuration management systems (puppet, cfengine)
- Revision control systems (Git, Subversion)
- Systems monitoring and predictive maintenance
- PCI DSS compliance
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Bamboo, Fisheye, Confluence)
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Ideal candidate will have previous experience in an e-commerce Internet/Web production environment.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary and potential incentive based upon performance, company-wide profit sharing plan, 401(k), and full medical/dental/vision benefits provided.
If this position excites you, apply by emailing email@example.com with your resume.
Wolfe, LLC the parent company of GiftCards.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wolfe, LLC does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.