Are you looking for a great company to work for in your next career opportunity? If so, we feel you have found the right place. GiftCards.com is a premiere employer in the Pittsburgh, PA area. We don’t just say it, we can prove it!
Recent Company and Executive Team Recognitions:
- Pittsburgh 100 Fastest Growing Companies (5 separate years)
- 2011 Ernst & Young E-Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner
- 2011 CFO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 CIO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Top Pittsburgh’s Best Places to Work
- 2011 Manufacturer of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Best Gift Card Site
- 2012 First Gift Card site to offer Local Gift Cards, 1.7 million merchants
- 2012 Issued 3 patents, and 27 pending
Currently, GiftCards.com has roughly 125+ employees, and we are looking to add one more ambitious, goal-oriented, results driven employee to our ranks. We have been growing year over year, and are approaching the $100m value load level with goals to hit $1B in 2 years and we have industry changing patents and technology.
Here’s what our job entails:
The OpportunityWe are seeking a strong e-commerce minded Product Manager for our MyCoupons.com division to support the development of our online coupon site. Our hopes are to hire an aggressive, resourceful and creative product manager to help us deliver the best coupon experience on the Web. Working closely with our senior management team, the Product Manager will oversee all aspects of the MyCoupons.com website including content management and user experience. Various departments will assist in the efforts via marketing, engineering, and operations. Strong attention to detail is a key to success in this position as continuous monitoring results in excellent execution. The successful incumbent will have a strong understanding of and experience with full life-cycle product management in an e-commerce environment, requirements development and web analytics.
- Full life-cycle product management for key site products and features
- Conduct market research of business opportunities based upon company, competitor, and market analysis
- Work with the Technology Department in terms of business requirements and prioritization of requirements
- Collaborate with other product owners to ensure key site features and initiatives
- Define, manage and report on product performance
- Manage and mentor two (2) Account Managers and an outsource team
Experience required for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
- Minimum five (5) years’ e-commerce product management experience
- Demonstrable experience delivering successful consumer Internet products and features
- Experience with business requirements gathering and user interface flow design
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience managing a team
- Strong knowledge and experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working under pressure with aggressive deadlines
- Solid knowledge of Internet technologies and SEO best practices
Compensation includes a competitive base salary and potential incentive based upon performance, company-wide profit sharing plan, 401(k), and full medical/dental/vision benefits provided.
If this position excites you, apply by emailing email@example.com with your resume.
Wolfe, LLC the parent company of GiftCards.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wolfe, LLC does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.