Are you looking for a great company to work for in your next career opportunity? If so, we feel you have found the right place. GiftCards.com is a premiere employer in the Pittsburgh, PA area. We don’t just say it, we can prove it!
Recent Company and Executive Team Recognitions:
- Pittsburgh 100 Fastest Growing Companies (5 separate years)
- 2011 Ernst & Young E-Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner
- 2011 CFO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 CIO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Top Pittsburgh’s Best Places to Work
- 2011 Manufacturer of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Best Gift Card Site
- 2012 First Gift Card site to offer Local Gift Cards, 1.7 million merchants
- 2012 Issued 3 patents, and 27 pending
Currently, GiftCards.com has roughly 100+ employees, and we are looking to add one more ambitious, goal-oriented, results driven employee to our ranks. We have been growing year over year, and are approaching the $100m value load level with goals to hit $1B in 2 years and we have industry changing patents and technology.
Here’s what our job entails:
We are seeking a strong e-commerce minded Product Support Specialist to work with our product team to help ensure the company is producing the best possible products for our customers. The successful incumbent will assist with support documentation, training, and research for the product team. Additional help with some sales support specific to our merchant brand partners and review our prepaid in fulfillment weekly for quality assurance. Our hopes are to hire an aggressive, resourceful and creative individual who takes extreme pride in their work and has excellent communication skills.
- Create, maintain, and update product and feature support documentation for internal use and third party partners
- Create, maintain, and update product & feature support documentation for internal use and 3rd party partners
- Update & maintain our internal Wiki (Confluence) for product support materials
- Work with Marketing to create client facing support & product materials
- Regular training with Customer Support group as we other internal parties affected by product enhancements or changes
- Direct point of contact for our sales team for system questions, problems & training.
- Assist product managers with functional requirements gathering including research, competitive intelligence, & best practices
- Work with our product & fulfillment team to ensure our gift card related products meet our quality standards
Experience required for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
- Minimum two (2) years’ e-commerce product support experience
- Experience with business requirements gathering and user interface flow design
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to use collaboration as part of a team
- Comfortable working under pressure with aggressive deadlines
- Attention to detail
Compensation includes a competitive base salary.
GiftCards.com is committed to providing its employees with a benefits package designed to give them the flexibility and protection they need to ensure a healthy life/work balance. GiftCards.com offers its employees great benefits and perks, including, but not limited to:
- Employee of the Month program ($250)
- Charitable Donation to a Charity of YOUR Choice yearly ($500)
- Refer Friends, and if we hire them you get awarded (up to $1,000)
- Family Picnic, Holiday Party, and other employee outings
- Subsidized gym membership at Greentree Fitness
- On-site dry cleaning pick-up service
If that’s not enough, GiftCards.com has more to offer, like:
If this position excites you, apply by firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Wolfe, LLC the parent company of GiftCards.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wolfe, LLC does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.