Omni Prepaid, LLC is the parent company for industry leaders MyCoupons.com; the oldest online coupon site with over 1 million visitors per month and GiftCards.com; the world’s largest on demand gift card and greeting card site. We also own Swapagift.com, GiftCodes.com, and WRL.com. Together our unique combination of sites provide the ability to offer more unique corporate and consumer opportunities than anyone else in the marketplace
As a private, debt-free company with no outside shareholders or investment, Omni Prepaid, LLC has the flexibility to make long term investments without the common distractions associated with venture driven companies. Wolfe’s founder has a history since 1996 of building highly successful and very popular internet businesses. Founded in 2007, Omni Prepaid, LLC is profitable, employs 90+ full-time employees, has 3 offices, and our company owned 20,000 square foot secure facility in Pittsburgh, PA (Greentree Area).
Rated #12 best place to work for in Pittsburgh in 2011, Wolfe’s success is built around the organization’s most valuable asset – its employees. Engaged, empowered and excited are just a few of the things you will feel while working for us.
Our Senior Developer is part of our development team, responsible for playing an active role in the entire life-cycle of a project which includes business specification input/review, technical specification creation, project development, quality assurance fixes and release management. You will work in a fast-paced team-centric environment.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years (5) years PHP experience; configuration knowledge of LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) Environment; relevant experience in an Agile continuous integration project life cycle; and have the ability to mentor junior and mid-level developers and to effectively lead projects.
Experience required for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience
- Minimum of five (5) years experience developing in PHP
- Minimum of five (5) years web development experience
- Proficient in MySQL usage, query writing and schema creation
- Familiarity with development using the Agile and Scrum or other SDLC
- OOP, RESTful API, Symfony 2 and service oriented architecture preferred.
- Adept at Requirements Definition, Prototyping and Functional Analysis
- Self-Starter, with ability to work with minimal supervision
Ideal candidate will have a knowledge of infrastructures such as Cloud, Clustering, VM and Web Farm; training in Architecture, Enterprise Development Standards, and OOP; and knowledge of Flash/Flex/JQuery/Ajax.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary.
GiftCards.com is committed to providing its employees with a benefits package designed to give them the flexibility and protection they need to ensure a healthy life/work balance. GiftCards.com offers its employees great benefits and perks, including, but not limited to:
- Employee of the Month program ($250)
- Charitable Donation to a Charity of YOUR Choice yearly ($500)
- Refer Friends, and if we hire them you get awarded (up to $1,000)
- Family Picnic, Holiday Party, and other employee outings
- Subsidized gym membership at Greentree Fitness
- On-site dry cleaning pick-up service
If that’s not enough, GiftCards.com has more to offer, like:
If this position excites you, apply by email@example.com with your resume.
Wolfe, LLC the parent company of GiftCards.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wolfe, LLC does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.