Are you looking for a great company to work for in your next career opportunity? If so, we feel you have found the right place. GiftCards.com is a premiere employer in the Pittsburgh, PA area. We don’t just say it, we can prove it!
Recent Company and Executive Team Recognitions:
- Pittsburgh 100 Fastest Growing Companies (5 separate years)
- 2011 Ernst & Young E-Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner
- 2011 CFO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 CIO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Top Pittsburgh’s Best Places to Work
- 2011 Manufacturer of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Best Gift Card Site
- 2012 First Gift Card site to offer Local Gift Cards, 1.7 million merchants
- 2012 Issued 3 patents, and 27 pending
Currently, GiftCards.com has roughly 100+ employees, and we are looking to add one more ambitious, goal-oriented, results driven employee to our ranks. We have been growing year over year, and are approaching the $100m value load level with goals to hit $1B in 2 years and we have industry changing patents and technology.
Here’s what our job entails:
We are currently looking for a Designer that understands web and graphic design and has the passion and experience for developing user-friendly, efficient, and attractive user interfaces while utilizing todays UI/UX standards. The candidate will preferably have experience in e-Commerce and possibly mobile apps. As part of a small and dynamic team, this is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced atmosphere. The successful incumbent will work within the marketing/creative group and interact with other designers, developers, business analysts, and product managers to support mobile and web-based e-commerce sites.
- Interact with marketing and product managers to gather project requirements concept to finalized design.
- Stay current with web and mobile app design trends and be ready to apply them when needed.
- Be creative and introduce new ideas and concepts to projects.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, as well as the discipline to work independently with deadlines.
- Communicate high level design concepts and user interface requirements from UI architecture design through development of wireframes, user interaction models, and user interface and experience design specifications.
- Working with content writers, business owners, and software developer’s to ensure a smooth transition from concept to design.
- Adhere to and enforce brand style guide across all materials
Experience required for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma/GED and 5 years of equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in web and graphic design.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience designing user interfaces for web or mobile based e-commerce sites
- Strong web graphic design
- Exerience in UI architecture design
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Balance accuracy with speed; multi-task and meet deadlines
- Take direction well, and then execute independently
- Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental with a ZERO deductible plan
- Unlimited time-off – take days off when you need them without worry
- Profit-sharing plan
- 10 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Miscellaneous Perks
- Employee of the Month program ($250)
- Charitable Donation to a Charity of YOUR Choice yearly ($500)
- Refer Friends, and if we hire them you get awarded (up to $1,000)
- Family Picnic, Holiday Party, and other employee outings
- Subsidized gym membership at Greentree Fitness
- On-site dry cleaning pick-up service
Compensation includes a competitive base salary.
GiftCards.com is committed to providing its employees with a benefits package designed to give them the flexibility and protection they need to ensure a healthy life/work balance. GiftCards.com offers its employees great benefits and perks, including, but not limited to:
If that’s not enough, GiftCards.com has more to offer, like:
If this position excites you, apply by emailing email@example.com with your resume.
Wolfe, LLC the parent company of GiftCards.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wolfe, LLC does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.