Wolfe, LLC owners of GiftCards.com and OmniCard.com is one of the largest e-commerce companies in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Here are some of our recognitions recently:
Recent Company and Executive Team Recognitions:
- Pittsburgh 100 Fastest Growing Companies (5 separate years)
- 2011 Ernst & Young E-Commerce Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner
- 2011 CFO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 CIO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Top Pittsburgh’s Best Places to Work
- 2011 Manufacturer of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Best Gift Card Site
- 2011 40 Under 40
- 2012 First Gift Card site to offer Local Gift Cards, 1.7 million merchants
- 2013 Issued 6 patents, and 32 pending
Pittsburgh has been voted the #1 most livable city in America. The cost of living is very low, schools some of the best in the nation, and one of the best and safest places to raise children.
Currently, Wolfe, LLC has 100+ employees, and we are looking to add an ambitious, goal-oriented, results driven employee to our company. We have been growing year over year, and are approaching the $100m value load level with goals to hit $1B in 2 years and we have industry changing patents and technology.
Here’s what our job entails:
OmniCard provides Visa, MasterCard, and Discover prepaid cards for corporations to use for employee and customer rewards. The eCommerce Product Manager will create a strategy that achieves the company fiscal goals along with on-time delivery of projects. This person will work with the CEO on the vision and growth of OmniCard. This position will work closely with the product development team as well as our corporate sales team. The ideal candidate should have a strong product development/business analyst background. Previous experience in dealing with corporate reward & incentive programs and/or prepaid cards is a plus.
Working closely with our senior management team, the eCommerce Product Manager will oversee all aspects of the OmniCard’s products and solutions. You will work cross functionally with the Sales, Marketing and Technology teams to provide high caliber service to your our clients. A strong understanding of technology solutions is a key to success in this position as well as a proven track record of growing a business unit. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Full life-cycle product management for all of OmniCard’s products and services.
- Supporting the sales team on complex client solutions and integration into our platform
- Build a relationship with our key partners including Visa, MasterCard, Discover & our issuing banks to identify new opportunities.
- Monitor website traffic to OmniCard.com and make suggestions for improvement
- Create and drive project plans and milestones for large initiatives
- Monitor competitive sites and recommend changes, new features and site functionality opportunities.
- Drive analytics through creating and implementing key performance indicators (KPIs) and standards.
- Work with our Marketing team to improve our ad campaigns and client communication
- Full P&L responsibility for product.
- Utilizing analytics to measure performance. Consistently and regularly make improvements based on analytics.
- Excellent project management skills: able to work on multiple projects, reprioritize as needed, and consistently deliver on time.
Experience required for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience, MBA a plus
- Minimum five (5) years’ product management experience
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience managing a team
- Experience in Business to Business product or solutions
- Prior experience in site analytics tools
- Experience with business requirements gathering and user interface flow design
- Experience in dealing with technical solutions
- Demonstrated experience managing P&L
- Strong business analyst and organizational skills
- Comfortable working under pressure with aggressive deadlines
- Demonstrated success in managing across departments in order to drive business objectives as well as thorough understanding of online technologies and marketing techniques are essential
- Solid knowledge of Internet ecommerce and website technologies
Compensation includes a competitive base salary between $80,000 – $90,000, plus incentives for profitable growth of the business unit.
Wolfe, LLC is committed to providing its employees with a benefits package designed to give them the flexibility and protection they need to ensure a healthy life/work balance. Wolfe, LLC offers its employees great benefits and perks, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental with a ZERO deductible plan
- Unlimited time-off – take days off when you need them without worry
- Profit-sharing plan
- 10 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Miscellaneous Perks
- Employee of the Month program ($250)
- Charitable Donation to a Charity of YOUR Choice yearly ($500)
- Refer Friends, and if we hire them you get awarded (up to $1,000)
- Family Picnic, Holiday Party, and other employee outings
- Subsidized gym membership at Greentree Fitness
- On-site dry cleaning pick-up service
If that’s not enough, Wolfe, LLC has more to offer, like:
- Top 75% pay range versus other local employers
- Every team member is part of Small groups where every employee has input for bottom-up decision making
- Brown bag sessions to keep you informed on the company/industry
If this position excites you, apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Wolfe, LLC the parent company of GiftCards.com and OmniCard.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wolfe, LLC does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.