GiftCards.com is the largest Internet e-Commerce company in the Pittsburgh, PA area. We are changing the Gift Card industry from same old plastics, to personalized, customized, on demand and digital gifting. Here are some of our recognitions recently:
Recent Company and Executive Team Recognitions:
- Pittsburgh 100 Fastest Growing Companies (5 separate years)
- 2011 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner
- 2011 CFO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 CIO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Top Pittsburgh’s Best Places to Work
- 2011 Manufacturer of the Year Finalist
- 2011 Best Gift Card Site
- 2011 40 Under 40
- 2012 First Gift Card site to offer Local Gift Cards, 1.7 million merchants
- 2013 Issued 7 patents, and 40 pending
- 2013 Governors Impact Award Winner
- 2014 Business Ethics Award Finalist
Pittsburgh has been voted the #1 most livable city in America. The cost of living is very low, schools some of the best in the nation, and one of the best and safest places to raise children.
Currently, GiftCards.com has 100+ employees, and we are looking to add an ambitious, compassionate, and intelligent employee to our company to help us on our path to change the Gift Card industry. Our mission is to make givers and receivers of gift cards, smile.
Here’s what our job entails:
Under moderate supervision, the candidate will formulate and define test plan and test scripts working from business requirements and functional design documents through research and fact-finding to test and certify moderately complex information systems. The successful candidate will analyze and revise existing life cycle documents as necessary for change management items and enhancements. He or she should be competent to work on all phases of QA life cycle within a development life cycle using Continuous Integration (CI) techniques.
You will join a growing team working to drive Wolfe.com group of companies’ products from idea to commercialization and be responsible for certifying the quality of complex web software products. You will use proven, industry standard software development methodologies and processes to write and execute test plan and test scripts in the QA life cycle.
- Function as the QA Analyst on an agile development team
- Plan and coordinate functional and non-functional testing tasks with the team members
- Develop automated test scripts
- Perform manual testing
- Create and modify test cases in a test case management system
- Ensure quality assurance compliance with the software development process, including required documentation
- Provide training and assistance to QA testers
- Identify areas and functions to be tested for new and changed software
- Review draft specifications and provide feedback to improve the product under development
- Maintain the quality of information recorded in defect tracking system
- Work closely with team members to ensure status and schedules are communicated
- Ability to handle frequent time/deadline pressures and work in a fast pace environment
- Deliver projects built to scope, according to agreed upon goals for requirements and analysis phases of life cycle
- Create and perform analytical functions and tasks with minor supervision
Experience required for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or equivalent in work experience
- At least three (3) years of Quality Assurance testing experience in QA life cycle
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of experience working with teams in different departments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy, thoroughness, and strong attention to detail
Ideal candidate will have prior experience with agile teams and with e-commerce.
Compensation includes a competitive annual base salary.
GiftCards.com is committed to providing its employees with a benefits package designed to give them the flexibility they need to ensure a healthy life/work balance. GiftCards.com offers its employees great benefits and perks, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental with a ZERO deductible plan
- Generous Paid Time-Off policy
- Profit-sharing plan / Incentive stock plan
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Miscellaneous Perks
- Employee of the Month program ($250)
- Charitable Donation to a Charity of YOUR Choice yearly ($500)
- Refer Friends, and if we hire them you get awarded (up to $1,000)
- Family Picnic, Holiday Party, and other employee outings
- Subsidized gym membership at Greentree Fitness
- On-site dry cleaning pick-up service
If that’s not enough, GiftCards.com has more to offer, like:
- Top 75% pay range versus other local employers
- Every team member is part of Small groups where every employee has input for bottom-up decision making
- Brown bag sessions to keep you informed on the company/industry
If this position excites you, apply by emailing email@example.com with your resume.
Wolfe, LLC, the parent company of GiftCards.com, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wolfe, LLC does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.