Earn 1% Reward Points for buying Best Buy® gift cards from GiftCards.com.
Best Buy Gift Card Balance Check
Are you looking to check your Best Buy® gift card balance? Use the check balance link or call the Best Buy gift card support number below. Ask the Gift Card Girlfriend a question about checking a Best Buy gift card balance and find answers to common gift card balance questions.
About Best Buy
Want to upgrade your smartphone, stay connected with the latest tablet or find the right TV for your family room? Experience the latest technology and entertainment with a Best Buy® gift card. Plus, Best Buy will help you get the most out of your technology with unbiased advice, product demos, in-store classes and more. Don’t forget that you can use your gift card at BestBuy.com® or at any US Best Buy store nationwide.
Best Buy Gift Card FAQ's
What is the GiftCards.com Best Buy gift card?
GiftCards.com’s Best Buy gift card is a plastic or digital gift card (also known as an eGift card) pre-loaded with a monetary value. This gift card is purchased on GiftCards.com and can be used to purchase Best Buy merchandise in stores or online on at BestBuy.com.
Who can purchase Best Buy gift cards from GiftCards.com?
Any United States resident aged 18 and older can order with GiftCards.com. Please note that international orders will not be accepted.
How are Best Buy eGift cards different from Best Buy plastic gift cards?
Best Buy plastic gift cards are physical gift cards sent to recipients via mail and Best Buy eGift cards are sent via e-mail and can be printed out. Both plastic and eGift cards have no fees or expiration dates and are redeemable at any Best Buy store or online at BestBuy.com.
Where can I use my Best Buy gift card?
You can use your gift card at any U.S. or Puerto Rico Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com®. The card is valid for Magnolia Home Theater® and Geek Squad® too!
Can I let someone else use my Best Buy eGift card?
Yes. Just like a plastic gift card, you do not have to provide any ID to use your eGift card.
When does a Best Buy eGift card expire?
There is no expiration date for your Best Buy eGift card. For more information, please refer to Best Buy Gift Card Terms and Conditions page, prior to purchasing their card.
Is there a dollar limit on my Best Buy gift card?
Best Buy GiftCards.com gift cards can be purchased in amounts ranging from $10 to $500.
What method of payment can I use to purchase Best Buy gift cards?
GiftCards.com accepts Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®, and American Express® credit and debit cards registered to United States addresses. We don’t presently accept international orders.
Are there any fees associated with Best Buy eGift card?
Where do you ship Best Buy gift cards?
Gift cards may be shipped to valid street addresses within the United States. We will accept orders from an APO (U.S. military delivery address) address, but can only ship gift cards to residents of the United States. International orders will not be accepted.
How are Best Buy eGift cards delivered?
Best Buy eGift cards are delivered as follows:
- Your recipient will receive an email message from GiftCards.com that contains a link to the Best Buy gift card.
- The link will take the recipient to GiftCards.com and prompt the user to enter the email address that received the eGift card and a captcha must be completed. From there, they will be taken to a page that has a link to the activation page.
- You will also receive a confirmation email. If the recipient does not receive the merchant eGift card, instruct the recipient to check their email as well as any SPAM or promotion folders or automatic filters for an email from GiftCards.com.
- Please refer to redemption instructions on the Best Buy Gift Cards page.
How long does Best Buy eGift card delivery take?
It can sometimes take up to 24 business hours from the time of purchase to deliver the order unless you specify a future delivery date.
What is the shipping time for GiftCards.com’s Best Buy gift cards?
As for all merchant cards on GiftCards.com, orders placed weekdays between 8 AM and 5 PM EST are typically processed within 24 hours of receiving payment. Orders placed over the weekend may take 48 to 72 hours to process. Once processed, gift card delivery is estimated below and is subject to change.
- USPS Standard Mail: Estimate 5-10 business days (USPS does not guarantee delivery dates for First Class Mail)
- USPS Trackable Mail: 5-8 business days
- UPS Ground: 5-8 business days
- Priority: 4-5 business days
- Express: 2-5 business days
How can I check the balance remaining on my Best Buy gift card?
You may check the available balance on your Best Buy gift card in one of three ways:
- Visit any U.S. or Puerto Rico Best Buy store and ask a cashier to check the balance for you.
- Check your balance online here.
- Call Best Buy at 1-888-716-7994.
Can I reload my eGift card after I've spent the full value?
Best Buy GiftCards.com gift cards are not reloadable. Once the value of the card is depleted, the card is no longer valid. However, we recommend keeping the gift card until you are certain that items purchased with the card will not need to be returned.