Check Gift Card Order Status
Please provide the following information to check the status of a gift card order. For customer security, we must confirm that you are the purchaser on this invoice.
We review every order placed with GiftCards.com for fraud. Some orders process within hours and some orders take days. The orders placed with a Credit Card that look suspicious require us to contact the purchaser, the bank, and other resources we use. We internally review all of these with our own staff.
Check Order Status:
Your order is "Under Review" when you are using the Create a Card option or if your order needs to be further reviewed. All Create a Card orders are manually reviewed to ensure the images meet Visa and MasterCard guidelines.
Once reviewed, the order status will be updated to "Approved" if there are no violations. If your order does not meet the guidelines you will receive an email letting you know that your order has been cancelled. Please check your spam/junk folders. Most orders are reviewed within 24 hours. However orders placed after Friday 5pm Eastern Time through end of day Sunday could take 48-72 hours for review.
Please note, we DO NOT charge your credit card unless your order is approved. We put a hold on the funds while the card is under review and then capture or release the funds if the card is Approved or Denied, respectively.
- Company names, trademarks, logos, slogans, works of art, copyrighted materials or brands of any third party and their likeness.
- Celebrities, professional athletes, actors, cartoons or computer game figures that are the sole focus of the image.
- Advertising or promotional materials or branded products.
- Phone numbers, addresses, URL addresses, account or PIN numbers.
- Violence, blood, dead animals, indecency, nudity or semi-nudity.
- Culturally or socially insensitive texts or images, or those that show alcohol, tobacco, gambling, firearms, online or role playing games, or adult entertainment.
- Texts or images that display the views, opinions or beliefs of political groups or religions.
- Libelous or derogatory or defamatory content.
- Discriminative or provocative content.
- Numbers, texts or images that might induce misunderstanding.
- Images that display anti-government behavior or sentiment, or content that is in violation of any rules, regulations, or laws.
- Texts or images that might result in card acceptance confusion by merchants.
- Other texts or images that are deemed not suitable for any reason for use as a gift card face by GiftCards.com or our partners.