Merchant eGift Cards
Get Rewarded everytime you give
Earn G-Money Rewards and get discounts on participating merchant eGifts.
- 0No results.
Top eGift FAQs
- Q. How are Merchant eGift Cards delivered?
- A. When you buy a merchant eGift Card, your recipient will receive an email message that contains a link to the eGift card. The link will take the recipient to the personalized eGift Card where it can either be printed or entered into a mobile wallet application. You will also receive a confirmation email.
- Q. Where can Merchant eGift Cards be used?
- A. Most Merchant eGift Cards can be used at the merchant’s retail locations and online at the merchant’s website. However, since every merchant is different, please refer to their specific terms and conditions found on each brand’s page prior to purchasing their card.
- Q. Where can Visa and Mastercard Virtual Accounts be used?
- A. Virtual Accounts can be used to make purchases on the Internet and by telephone from any merchant that accepts Visa/Mastercard debit cards.
*The merchants represented are not sponsors of the GiftCards.com eGift Program or otherwise affiliated with GiftCards.com. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. Please visit each company's website for additional terms and conditions. Reward percentages are subject to change at any time and are not offered on all products. This optional offer is not a product or service of MetaBank, Mastercard, or Visa, nor is this offer endorsed by MetaBank, Mastercard, or Visa.
eGifts are normally processed within minutes. Processing can take longer depending upon order volume and if additional verification is required.